January 29, 2017

Dragonfly Dreams

Joseph's Coat is probably my favorite technique.  When I first saw this stamp set I knew it would be perfect for this technique.


This was one of the swaps I took to my stamping day yesterday.  A great time was had by all and I came home with so many cool new ideas, many of which we will be doing tomorrow night at Make-It-Monday.


Stamps: Dragonfly Dreams
Cardstock: Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo, Shimmery White, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, 
Bermuda Bay, Versamark
Accessories:  Detailed Dragonfly Thinlit Dies, Layering Circles Framelits, 
Big Shot, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool,
Sponge Daubers, Glue Dots, Stampin Dimensionals

Yesterday was a fun day, but I was tired when I got home.  After a good night's sleep thoough, I am ready to spend the day today in my stamping room again, finishing getting everything ready for tomorrow night.  It is kind of funny, but after spending so much time at home the past few months, I don't feel the need to be constantly on the go.  Kind of weird how things work out!!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: