January 27, 2017

Cool Treats

Here is another card that I found on stampercamper's website.  This is the second of the shoebox swap cards that I took last Wednesday night to my monthly swap group.




Cool Treats is one of the stamp sets that we received when we went to the On Stage Local in Madison last November.  That is one of the perks of being a demonstrator . . . receiving some free stamp sets before they are released in the catalog and also getting tons of cool ideas to make with those stamp sets.


Stamps: Cool Treats
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Dapper Denim Whisper White
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, 
Flirty Flamingo, Watermelon Wonder, Dapper Denim
Accessories: 2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes

Man . . . did it ever feel good to spend most of the day in my stamp room yesterday.  I am intending on doing the same thing again today!!

I even decided today to clean off the pharmacy that has been residing on my washer and dryer since August.  That definitely means I am back to my usual self because it was driving me crazy there now!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: