January 25, 2017

January Paper Pumpkin

After a bit of a mix up at the post office, I finally received my January Paper Pumpkin.  They had delivered it to the golf course mailbox, instead of mine.



I am really glad we got it figured out because I love this month's kit.  There are enough supplies in the kit to make 24 of these treat holders.  Here are some examples with the five sentiments that are included in the stamp set.


I am not really sure which of the sentiments I like the best.  I just know I LOVE the whole kit.











Quantities of this month's kit were limited, so there will be no refills (insert sad face).  But . . . I just so happen to have an extra kit that I will part with . . . stamp set and all the supplies!!  I will give it to the first person that books a home workshop and has at least six buying guests at their party.  Not only will you get the hostess benefits from your workshop, and some awesome Sale-a-Bration items with a qualifying order, you will also receive this Paper Pumpkin kit!!  Text or email me today so we can get your workshop on the calendar!!!   


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 
Happy Stamping!!

No comments: