January 31, 2017

High Tide

Back in August the seas certainly looked stormy and I was not sure how the next several months would go.  The one thing I never lost sight of, though, was hope that I could beat this ugly thing called cancer and resume my normal life.  This card, which every one made at a stamp night and which I cased off of a blog called Stampin' By The Sea fits perfectly with my life.  





It was doubly meaningful since touring lighthouses was a highlight of our two vacations in Maine. 



Stamps: High Tide
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Tasty Treats
Ink: Watermelon Wonder, Calypso Coral, 
Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, 
Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot, 
Delicate White Doilies, Stampin' Dimensionals

I am happy to say that as soon as I am done posting this we are out the door to get my port removed and then everything about the last few months will be in my rearview mirror, except the gratefulness and thankfulness of good health, good family, and awesome friends. 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: