January 26, 2017

Happy Celebrations

One of the blogs that I look at regularly is by a stamper called stampercamper.  This is one of the cards that she had posted a while back and I loved the color combination.


This is also one of the cards everybody got to make last Monday night.



Stamps: Happy Celebrations
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Watermelon Wonder, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper:  2015-2017 In Color Envelope Paper
Ink: Peekaboo Peach, Watermelon Wonder, Basic Black
Accessories:  Confetti Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Balloon Bouquet Punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I started mid-morning in my stamping room working on swaps for this weekend and before I knew it is was late afternoon and I realized I had forgotten to do my post for today.  I must say that it did feel good to be back in my stamp room.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: