January 28, 2017

Rose Garden

It was great to spend yet another day in my stamping room getting ready for another Make-It-Monday.  Here is one of the cards everybody will be making.



With a quick change sentiment the card would work for about any occasion!!


Stamps: Rose Garden
Cardstock: Sweet Sugarplum, Crumb Cake, 
Very Vanilla (inside), Watercolor Paper, Cardstock Vellum 
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits Dies, 
Layering Circles Framelits, Big Shot, 
Aquapainter,  Basic Pearl Jewels, Glue Dots

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to spend the day stamping with my demonstrator friends in Sigourney.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone and spending the day doing what I love!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: