January 24, 2017

 Avant Garden

I always say . . . "One can never have too many flower sets"  Especially when you can get one for free.  Avant Garden is one of the Sale-a-Bration sets that you can get for free with a $50 purchase.



This is one of the cards I took to a monthly shoebox stamping gathering last week.  I really like the combination of Pool Party and real red together.


Stamps: Avant Garden
Cardstock: Pool Party, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black
Accessories: 3/8" Real Red Stitched Satin Ribbon, Tear and Tape

Last night's Make-It-Monday was a success.  I am so thankful for everyone that helped me set up and load my stuff in and out of the car.  I wasn't even all that tired when I got home . . . I stayed up way late reading a mystery book . . . so I consider that a good thing.  Today I have a late morning appointment and then I am going to come home and work on some swaps for an upcoming Saturday stamp day.  It feels so good to be semi back to normal . . . although I know I have a ways to go!!!  


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: