January 8, 2017

Up & Away Thinlit Dies

My plan of working 20 minutes and then resting and working again worked great yesterday.  I can now walk all the way through my room and all of my new Occasions and Sale-a-Bration products have a place on my shelves.  The retiring product is put away awaiting another massive garage sale at some point.  Now all that remains is to get my actual stamping table cleaned off and I think I am ready to stamp!!

The video I want to share with you today is the Up & Away Thinlit Dies video. I have not yet purchased this set or the dies because I didn't think I needed them (famous last words), but after looking at all the cute stuff that can be made I may be changing my mind!!




As soon as I am done posting this I think I may be headed to Iowa City just to get some fresh air and a little exercise.  You can only walk so much in a small house and as I am feeling better I am getting a little claustrophobic so that seemed like the thing to do!!




Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: