January 9, 0217

So In Love


Check out today's video for another awesome stamp set and thinlit dies set to match.  These would be perfect for any upcoming weddings, anniversaries, or even Valentine's day.


I love the delicateness of these cards.  The one thing you are going to be sure you have to use these dies is the precision base plate!!

Every day is getting better and better.  I went to coffee this morning with a friend and then stopped and had a massage on my neck and upper back. After all the sitting and laying around I have done, the massage felt wonderful!!  I think each of the short outings is the way to go to build my stamina back up. I even had the energy to figure out how the self cleaning feature on my oven works this morning.  I know I have done it before, but for the life of me, I couldn't remember how I did it.  So, I had to find the instruction book . . . . no small task and read up on all of the safety features before I started out. But it is in the process of being cleaned . . . something it badly needed!!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: