January 23, 2017

Beautiful You

This stamp set is one of my two favorite sets in the whole Occasions catalog. I think it is because of the sentiments that are included with the set.  I knew the moment I saw it when we were in Madison last November that it would get a lot of use.  It totally fits my philosophy of life.



It works perfectly with the blender pens and watercolor pencils that are also new in the Occasions catalog.


Stamps: Beautiful You
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Rose Red, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black Archival Ink
Accessories: Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for a doctor's appointment to get the official results of my PET scan from last Thursday and to find out what the plan is from here on out.  I do know one thing . . . I am definitely feeling better and more like my old self every day.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: