January 30, 2017

Sealed With Love

I love the coordinating suites that Stampin' Up! has started offering.  Almost everything for this card is included in the Sending Love Suite.


This is one of the Valentine cards that everybody will be making tonight at Make-It-Monday.


Stamps: Sealed With Love
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Sending Love Paper Stack
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, 
Layering Circles Framelits, Big Shot, 
Delicate Doilies, Sendling Love Ribbon Combo Pack, 
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


Yesterday I worked in my stamping room all day till John came in and said "Aren't you tired yet?"  And I could honestly say "No!"  That is an awesome feeling.  

Today I have already baked a batch of cookies for John to take to his coffee group and then plan to finish up a few things for tonight and will rest before heading to stamp night.  I am anxious to share all of the awesome cards we will be making!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: