January 5, 2017

Pretty Pocket Card Kit

Wouldn't you know it, just when I figure out how I can keep my blog going without having energy to make any cards, even that has its problems. Yesterday morning I was getting ready to do my blog post when all of a sudden Stampin' Up! lost all of its contact with the outside world . . . their website, their phone lines, their ordering system, their email!!  By the time it was all fixed and back on line I was snoozing away again!  So we will start again today.

Today I want to share with you another card kit but this one you can get for free with a $50 purchase . . . the Pretty Pocket Card Kit.  This kit makes 8 cards.

Each day is getting better so maybe I am just the impatient sort . . . I know who knew.  I do have another doctor appointment early tomorrow morning so I may do my blog post before I leave or I may wait till I get home . . .  just depends on how the morning goes!! 


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: