February 1, 2017

Hey Chick

The last couple of months I certainly had plenty of time to surf around and find a lot of cool card made with Occasions and Sale-a-Bration stamp sets. One of blogs that I look at frequently is Stamp With Amy.  She had this cool chick card that I couldn't wait to make.



I think this was a favorite of everyone that stamped a couple of weeks ago. The watercolor pencils are a great new addition to the coloring line of products that Stampin' Up! offers.


Stamps: Hey Chick, Hardwood
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Crumb Cake
Ink: Basic Black, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Layering Squares Framelits, Big Shot, 
Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens, Stampin' Dimensionals

The port removal went very well yesterday morning and then I spent the afternoon with an ice bag on my upper chest and shoulder.  Today you would never know that I had anything done yesterday!!!

Grocery shopping and finishing up another book are on my agenda today.  I need to get back to my stamping room to finish up making cards from that last couple of stamp classes.  I think that will be a good job for the next few days after I finish my mystery book!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: