February 17, 2017

Avant Garden

If you are in need of many simple, easy to reproduce birthday cards, then this is the one for you.  Once again this was a swap from a couple of weeks ago, but there was no name on it and I neglected to write it down when we were swapping.



This is also one that everybody got to make last Monday night.  This picture and the one in the catalog really does not do justice to the beautiful ribbon that is one of the Sale-a-Bration choices!!


Stamps: Avant garden, Gorgeous Grunge
Cardstock: Old Olive, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 2016-2018 Paper Stack
Ink: Old Olive, Flirty Flamingo, Basic Gray
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Big Shot, 
3/8" Metallic Ribbon Combo, Stampin' Dimensionals

There has been no blog post the last couple of days, because I have done nothing but rest.  The weekend trip of shopping, stamp class Monday night, and appointments on Tuesday made me tireder that I thought.  I like to think of myself as totally back to normal, but the reality is that I still get tired . . . more that I would like to admit!!  So I have taken the last two days to do nothing but rest and read in my recliner.  Today I have grocery shopping to do and hope to have energy to spend some time stamping this afternoon.  It is going to be such a beautiful day I may spend some time outside as well!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: