February 8, 2017

Beautiful You

Beautiful You is a stamp set that appealed to me the first time I laid eyes on it in the catalog when we were in Madison last November.  It is not so much the images that grabbed me, but the sentiments.  The birthday sentiment is probably my least favorite, but it really fits with this image.


Tonight is my monthly shoe box swap night with five other ladies who love to stamp just as much as I do.  This is one of the swaps I am taking.


Stamps: Beautiful You
Cardstock:Whisper White Thick, Basic Black,
Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White  
Ink: Basic Black, Watermelon Wonder
Accessories: Layering vans Framelits, Big Shot,
5/8" Watermelon Wonder Mini Striped Ribbon,
Stampin' Dimensionals

This morning has been spent in my stamp room getting my swaps ready for tonight.  I decided I probably needed to rest a little before being out tonight. One of these days, hopefully, I won't need to stop and rest so often!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: