February 22, 2017

Avant Garden

My Avant Garden got quite a workout yesterday and I am not done with it yet. It will get plenty of use again today!!  This is one that I made yesterday.


Sweet Sugarplum was probably my least favorite new In-Color last year when they were introduced and it is now my go-to color all the time!!


Stamps: Avant Garden, Beautiful You
Cardstock:  Whisper White Thick, Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White 
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum, Mint Macaron, Basic Gray


I can't believe how gorgeous today is going to be . . . I am feeling the need to go somewhere just so I can enjoy the sunshine!!  Especially since I think winter will be making a return this weekend.  I guess we will see where my mood takes me as soon as I get ready to meet the rest of the day!!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: