February 14, 2017

Lift Me Up

Lift Me Up is another one of those stamp sets that I didn't think I needed until I started seeing things made with it.  This card, by a stamping friend, Rory, is the one that really sold me on the set.




This is another one of the cards everybody got to make last night at Make-It-Monday.



Stamps: Lift Me Up, Lovely As a Tree
Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Mint Macaron, Whisper White
Accessories: Up & Away Thinlits Dies, Big Shot, 
Versamark, White Embossing Powder, 
Silver Embossing Powder,
 Heat Tool, Mint Macaron 3/8" Sheer Linen Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today started out with a trip to the dentist . . . not my favorite thing in the world.  However, this appointment went very well and I was home by noon. Resting is on the agenda for a while and then John and I decided we needed to go out for supper for Valentine's Day!  A great ending to the day!!




Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: