February 5, 2017

Dragonfly Dreams

Dragonfly Dreams was one of the stamps sets I knew I would love the first time I saw it in the catalog.   This card was one of the shoebox swaps that my friend, Susie, provided last Saturday when we got together to stamp.



It is also one of the cards that everyone got to make last Monday.  I love the watercolor pencils and all of the different things that you can do with them!! They were on backorder but are now available again!!!



Stamps: Dragonfly Dreams 
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, 
Shimmery White, Whisper White (inside)
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Basic Black 
Accessories: Watercolor Pencils, Aquapainter, 
Clear Wink of Stella, Stampin' Dimensionals


Since yesterday was a day of NO ambition, I am hoping today will be very productive.  As soon as I am done posting this I am heading to my stamping room to spend the morning there and see what I can get done.  I want to watch both the Hawkeyes play basketball and also the Super Bowl later this afternoon.  We will see how much I accomplish!!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: