February 25, 2017

So Very Much

I still have plenty of Avant Garden cards to show you but thought I would take a break from them with this stamp set . . . So Very Much.


I love the watercolor look behind the sentiment and it is so very easy to do.


Stamps: So Very Much
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Bermuda Bay, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Watercolor Pencils, AquaPainter


Yesterday was a great day filled with stamping, resting, family, and good food!!  The weather did not deter us from our night out and I certainly enjoyed myself!!

Today I am planning on spending the bulk of it in my stamping room by my space heater, with a good cup of coffee and awesome stamps from the Sale-a-Bration and Occasions catalogs.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!  

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: