February 10, 2017

Valentine Matchbox Treat Holders


Here Is what has been keeping me busy in my stamping room and recliner this week.


I have made 100 of these little babies in various designs.  They are really easy to do!!  And I did most of them from the comfort of my recliner!!


Inside each one is a little snack size M & M!!


When I started out I was just going to make some for Hanna to take to school but when I realized how easy they were I thought of many other groups I could give them to.  And I lucked out on the candy when I went to Target because it was on sale!!!

As soon as I am done posting this I need to get busy and get my bags packed. Hanna is coming home mid-afternoon and then we are picking up Julie and we are off to our annual February Girl's Shopping Get-Away.  This year we are heading towards the Aurora/Chicago area.  I am really looking forward to the weekend and this little get-away.  It seems like forever since I have been anywhere except to doctor's appointments!!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: