February 27, 2017

Balloon Adventures

Everybody needs birthday cards and I love the colors in this one . . . based on the colors of the Designer Series Paper . . . Carried Away.   I haven't used much of the hot air balloon themed paper, but I love the patterns on the other side of the paper.



This is one of the cards everybody gets to make tonight.


Stamps: Balloon Adventures
Cardstock: Peekaboo Peach, Night of Navy, 
Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Carried Away
Ink: Night of Navy, Peekaboo Peach
Accessories: Balloon Bouquet Punch, 
Peekaboo Peach 3/8" Ruched Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals



The big news around the Wilson household is that I bought a new vacuum cleaner over the weekend that I am going to break out of the box today and figure out how to use.  John and I decided this is the first new vacuum cleaner we have bought since we were married almost 28 years ago.  We both had vacuums when we got married and then I brought my mom's vacuum cleaner home after she and my dad were both gone.  I figure I am entitled to one vacuum every 28 years!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!
Happy Stamping!!

No comments: