February 18, 2017

Moon Baby

This card was a favorite last Monday night at stamp night. Susie provided it at our shoebox swap a couple of weeks ago.    



I love the new watercolor pencils and can quickly see that I am going to need more than one set of them!!


Stamps: Moon Baby
Cardstock: Smoky Slate, So Saffron, Soft Sky, watercolor Paper
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories: Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens, Stampin Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for another shopping day in Des Moines with Hanna and Julie.  I am so fortunate to be able to go and spend the day with them.  Not sure how much actual shopping I will do this time, after our Chicago excursion, but any time we spend together is a great time!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: