February 3, 2017

Bloomin' Love


Lorraine had this awesome swap last Saturday at our stamping day and I thought it would be great for last week's Make-It-Monday.  



I think everybody agreed with me.  I love the color combos of Basic Black and Real Red or Basic Black and Melon Mambo!!


Stamps: Bloomin' Love
Cardstock: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Pop of Pink
Ink:  Archival Black 
Accessories: Large Number Framelits, 
Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot, 
Melon Mambo Marker, Pearl Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

This morning was an errand running kind of morning and this evening I think John and I are going out for supper with some friends.  No stamping today, as I probably should rest this afternoon.  Hopefully tomorrow can be a whole day spent in my stamp room as there is nothing on my agenda as of now!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: