February 20, 2017

Glue Dots

I love when my stamping products can have multiple uses!!  I bought this awesome pair of earrings from a fundraiser that Hanna was having.  I really love the way they look!!


But, they had one big problem . . . they were very noisy when I wore them and about drove me crazy.  So I thought outside the box and thought about what I might have in my craft room that could help me out.



Glue dots immediately came to mind!!



A couple of strategically placed glue dots on each earring and voila!!!


I now have beautiful and QUIET earrings!!! 

I clearly have some of my energy back as today has been spent cleaning out my kitchen cabinets and going out for lunch with a friend.   I do believe it will be an early night however!!  Hopefully I will have a card idea tomorrow!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: