February 4, 2017

Valentine Wreath

Today has been a no ambition day . . . I think because it is so gray outside.  I did manage to make this Valentine wreath . . . but I did it from the comfort of my recliner.


My friend, Susie, had one of these last Saturday when we were at her house so I decided to try one.


I only used the Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack and the Neutrals Designer Series Paper.  I wanted to add a few black and white hearts to my wreath so it would match the valentine's decorations that I have made or had given to me the last couple of years.


I think I may finish my book this afternoon and then plan on working in my stamping room tomorrow.  Hopefully I will have more ambition then!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: