February 9, 2017

Dragonfly Dreams and Gorgeous Grunge

I think I have said before that one of the blogs I look at frequently is by a lady named Stamprcamper.  This is another one of her cards.  I absolutely love the color combination of Flirty Flamingo and Pool Party!!



This is the second card I took as a shoebox swap last night to our monthly get together.


Stamps: Dragonfly Dreams, Gorgeous Grunge
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Subtles Paper Stack
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party, Smoky Slate
Accessories:  Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits, Big Shot, 
Metallic Enamel Shapes, Glue Dots


Today was another day spent in my stamping room working on my Valentine treat holders.  Check back tomorrow and see what I have been working on!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: