February 13, 2017

Beautiful You

Check out another card that everybody gets to make at stamp night tonight. It was a shoebox swap from a couple of weeks ago, but I do not remember who brought it.



I do so love all of the sentiments in this stamp set!!


Stamps: Beautiful You, Gorgeous Grunge
Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Watercolor Paper 
Ink: Basic Black, Smoky Slate
Accessories: Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens, 
3/8" Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon, 
1/8" Smoky Slate Stitched Ribbon, 
Stampin Dimensionals

It is certainly a good thing that I had almost everything ready for stamp night before I left for our weekend shopping trip.  I have certainly got a slow start today and have just kind of been taking it easy after a very busy two days.  I am sure after stamp night tonight I will be resting a good share of tomorrow as well!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: