February 21, 2017

Avant Garden

John left early this morning to spend the day trout fishing with a friend so I got an early start in my stamp room.  I decided to take a Sale-a-Bration stamp set and make several cards with it before putting it away.  This is a card I saw on one of my groups but I do not remember which one.  



Do you notice anything new on this card??


Stamps: Avant Garden
Cardstock:Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum, Wisteria Wonder, Mint Macaron
Accessories: 3/8" Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack, 
Sweet Sugarplum Glimmer Paper

The Sweet Sugarplum glimmer paper is one of three new Sale-a-Bration products that are available starting today.  Click here to check out the three new products!!  The glimmer paper is to die for . . .so pretty in person.



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: