February 2, 2017


Sealed With Love

Another one of the blogs I look at frequently is one called Inking Idaho.  A while back she had this delightful Valentine's Day card and I knew it would be perfect for a Make-It-Monday.



Everyone got to make this card at my first Sale-a-Bration Make-It-Monday, a couple of weeks ago.  I love how easily this card went together with a minimum of supplies.



Stamps: Sealed With Love
Cardstock: Real Red, Blushing Bride, Whisper White 
Ink: Black Archival, Blushing Bride
Accessories: Love Notes Framelits, Bog Shot, Owl Builder Punch, Glue Dots

As soon as I am done posting this I am off for a coffee date at the local coffee shop with a friend who I taught with for 35 years.  This afternoon I think I am going to finish stamping some cards and then maybe have the energy to take my Christmas decorations down.  That has not been a priority for me, but since February has rolled around it is probably time.




Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: