February 24, 2017

So Very Much

It has been wonderful spending time in my stamping room just working away on cards I have seen while I have been resting and browsing the internet. This is another one of those!!



It is also another one of the cards everyone will be making on Monday night. Other than the cardstock, ink, and pearls, everything else used to make this card is a Sale-a-Bration item that you can earn for free!!


Stamps: So Very Much, Avant Garden
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla
Ink: Soft Suede, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizazz
Accessories: basic Pearl Jewels, 3/8" Ribbon Combo Pack


I am certainly hoping the snow stays away from this area as we have plans to go out for supper tonight for my birthday with our daughter and son-in-law.  I DO have a lot to celebrate this year!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: