February 28, 2017

Moon Baby

One of the things people always ask me for at craft fairs is baby cards, so I have been working on several of those.  The Moon Baby set is perfect!!

 

I am really liking the watercolor pencils and either using the blender pens or the aqua painter and we certainly have a lot of watercolor paper around our house.




Stamps: Moon Baby
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Daffodil Delight, 
Whisper White, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Archival Basic Black
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits, 
Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Lace Doilies, 
Watercolor Pencils, AquaPainter, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today's agenda includes purging my closet of all the clothes that are now too big for me.  I have thought about keeping some of my favorites, but decided that I certainly don't want to grow back into them so Goodwill is going to be getting several bags of clothes.  Hopefully there will be a little time and energy for stamping this afternoon, but I may not do much more than sit and read!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: