March 1, 2017

Avant Garden

I think I might have said it before, but I will say it again . . . I think Avant Garden is my favorite Sale-a-Bration set this year.  Maybe it is the weather we have been having or something but it really makes me think of soft subtle colors and spring!!




This is just one of the many more samples I have to show you this month!!



Stamps: Avant Garden
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Pear Pizzazz, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray
Accessories: Layering Ovals Framelits, Big Shot, 
Sending Love Ribbon Combo Pack, Stampin' Dimensionals

The great closet purge went very well yesterday and I took 7 . . . yes 7 . . . big bags of clothes to Goodwill!!  I could tell it has been a while since I have done that  . . . maybe 10 years or more . . . by the clothes that were there.  I said good-bye to some old friends that have been with me on many travels and good times . . . now it is time to make more memories in new clothes!!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: