March 29, 2017

So Very Much


Check out this technique card that everyone got to make on Monday night.  I know everyone liked the technique because I could hear some of them talking about what other stamps they could use to achieve the same affect.




I am thinking this thank you stamp is one that I will be keeping after Sale-a-Bration is over because it makes such neat thank you cards, and everybody needs those!!! 


Stamps: So Very Much, Definitely Dahlia
Cardstock: Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Versamark, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Sponge Daubers


Just the other day I told someone there was not much new around the Wilson household and I must have jinxed myself!!  John came in from his studio about 6:00 last night and said "now don't be alarmed . . . I'll just glue my hand back together after I wash it out" . . . . I went in and took a look at what he was doing and told him there would be no glueing . . . we were going to the ER  . . . the blood was spurting out of it like a fountain!!!  So off went the oven that had our casserole for supper baking in it and off we went.  We made it back home about 10:00 PM after 7 stitches and a very crowded ER. He did get lucky though . . . because at first they thought he might have cut through a tendon which would have involved a whole lot more than just stitches.  Never a dull moment around here it seems like.  I am going to be on a first name basis with the ER staff soon!!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: