March 30, 2017

Avant Garden


Back in October and November when I was struggling with my energy and being able to do what I wanted to do another demonstrator commented on one of my posts in a stamping group that I follow. She had and was going through her own struggle with cancer and treatments.  I started looking at her blog, not only for card inspiration but just life inspiration because of the way she was handling her illness and the uplifting way she had of sharing.  I still continue to follow her blog (Stampin' Georgia) and this is one of the cards she had on there a while back. 


It is super simple but with a quick change out of sentiment would be great for almost any occasion!!  It is also one everyone got to make on Monday night.


Stamps: Avant Garden, Stylized Birthday
Cardstock: Very Vanilla
Ink: Old Olive, Watermelon Wonder, Early Espresso,
Accessories: Versamark, Gold Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals

Looking out my window it looks to be another rainy day!!!!  I would love to see some sunshine, but I don't think it is going to happen today!!!   I guess that means I will just have to make my own sunshine with some of the cards I am trying to make.  I do need to get to work on a swap to take with me next week when I go to Minneapolis to a stamping event.  We will see what I can come up with!!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: