March 3, 2017

Big On Birthdays

Last night was Technique/Stamp club.  I was certainly glad to get back to this club because I love sharing new techniques!  One of the techniques we worked on was Tarnished Foil.


I saw this card while I was searching for examples using this technique  and thought it would make a great guy card.  Everybody loved this look and we are eager to try it with other embossing folders.


Stamps: Big on Birthdays
Cardstock: Basic Black, Silver Foil
Designer Series Paper: Urban Underground
Ink: Black Stazon, Versamark
Accessories: Hexagon Dynamic Textured 
Impressions Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Gold Embossing Powder,
 Copper Embossing Powder, Silver Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool, Metallic Enamel Shapes, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

The sun certainly looks delightful outside my living room window . . . I wish it were as warm as it looks.  I guess that will happen tomorrow . . . which means I MUST spend my day in my stamp room!!  I think I will try to make some thank you cards for an upcoming trip Hanna and I are taking!! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: