March 21, 2017

Big on Birthdays

Birthday cards always seem to be popular and this one that everyone made at Make-It-Monday last night was no exception.


The Big on Birthday stamp set was another one of those that was not on my radar until I started seeing things people had made with it and now it has become a favorite!!!



Stamps: Big On Birthdays
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Real Red, 
Night of Navy, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Floral Boutique
Ink: Black Archival
Accessories: Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens, 
Real Red Marker, Real Red 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, 
Pearl Basic Jewels, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today started very early as I had a 7:30 a.m. doctor appointment for my three month post chemo check-up.  My doctor was very pleased with the way everything is going and I am sprung for another three months before having to check back in!!!  The best news of the day was that he is changing me over to the pill form of my blood thinner medication, so I will no longer have to give myself a shot every morning!!!!  My stomach and legs thank him and maybe they won't look like they have been on the loosing end of a fist fight!!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: