March 26, 2017

Hey Chick


I am really going to miss this crazy chick when Sale-a-Bration is over this coming Friday!!!!  I found this card on Pinterest and just had to make one!!



This is one of the cards everybody stamping with me tomorrow night will get to make!!


Stamps: Hey Chick, Tin of Cards, Better Together
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Bermuda Bay, 
Whisper White 
Ink: Archival Basic Black
Accessories: Celebrations Duo Textured 
Impressions Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens, 
White Gel Pen, Brights Enamel Shapes, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

All the cardstock is cut and just waiting to be stuffed into envelopes for tomorrow night.  That is a great job to do while watching the NCAA basketball tournament.  I have been in basketball heaven these last few weekends. Hopefully the weather will be nice after next weekend since basketball will be over then and I can spend my time outside.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: