March 31, 2017

So Very Much 

Wow!!!  It is hard to believe that Sale-a-Bration will be over tonight.  This is a card that everyone got to make several weeks ago at Make-It-Monday that my friend, Susie, provided at a shoebox swap back in January.  



There are two Sale-a-Bration products on this card . . . the stamp set and the Designer Series Paper.


Stamps: So Very Much
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Carried Away
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Classic Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals



Not totally sure what today will bring.  I would like to think I would be spending a lot of time in my stamp room cleaning up and putting things away. Once again I am tired of tripping over everything which is a sure sign that I need to take a day and clean a month!!  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: