March 23, 2017

Falling For You

Hmmmm . . . . strange thing . . . . I was sure I did a blog post yesterday but it is nowhere to be seen so maybe I didn't!!!  Anyway . . . here is today's card that everybody got to make on Monday evening.


With wedding season coming up I figured everyone will need wedding cards and the Falling For You set is perfect!!!


Stamps: Falling For You, So In Love
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Whisper White
Ink: Mint Macaron
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits, 
So Detailed Thinlits Dies, Big Shot, 
Versamark, Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
3/8" Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack, 
Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be a day of not doing much at all.  I realized that I have not taken the time to rest since getting back from our cruise and two weeks of activity is catching up with me.  I think books and naps are on the agenda for today!!!  Looking out my window it looks cold and gray, so curling up with a blanket sounds just about perfect!!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: