March 24, 3027

Playful Pals

Wednesday evening I got together with one of my monthly groups for our shoebox swap.  This was the card one of the gals brought.  With the great weather we are having today I thought it was totally appropriate.



This card does use some retired product like the embossing folder and the flower punch, but it was too cute not to share!!


Stamps: Playful Pals, Crazy About You
Cardstock: Old Olive, Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Subtles Designer Series paper Stack
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Pyramid pals Thinlits, Big Shot, 
Fringe Scissors, Basic Pearl Jewels, Stamping Dimensionals

Yesterday was a complete day of rest, but that kind of backfired on me because then I could not get to sleep last night and read till almost 2:30 a.m. so I guess today is going to be a day of rest as well!!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!
SaveSave

No comments: