March 5, 2017

Avant Garden

Back again with another Avant Garden card. I just love this set!!!  Have I convinced you that you need this set yet???




Remember it is free during Sale-a-Bration with a $50 purchase before shipping and tax.


Stamps: Avant Garden
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Blushing Bride, 
Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink: Blushing Bride, Old Olive, Early Espresso
Accessories: Falling Petals Textured Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Very Vanilla 1/4" Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

I am loving' the look of the sunshine outside my window and the fact that it is supposed to be warmer today.  It is making me think of grilling and all kinds of summer food, so I think I am going to make a big batch of potato salad today and find something to grill for supper.  Summer can't come too soon!!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: