March 25, 2017

Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Easter Bunny

Here is another card that we made Wednesday night at our shoebox swap that Crystal brought as well.  I would never have thought of using the Swirly Scribbles for bunny ears.



Again this has some retired product on it like the embossing folder and the punches but I just had to share it!!


Stamps: Crazy About You 
Cardstock: Pool Party, Old Olive, Tip Top Taupe, 
Sweet Sugarplum, Flirty Flamingo, Very Vanilla
Ink: Tip Top Tape
Accessories: Swirly Scribbles, Big Shot, 
Fringe Scissors, Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon, Glue Dots


As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to meet Julie to go pick out new glasses frames.  My eyes have actually improved through all of this, so since this is a new me I am looking for some new glasses.  I want something different than I have had before so hopefully we can find something!!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: