March 8, 2017

Hey, Chick

Hey, Chick is one of the stamp sets that was requested by the hostess of last night's home party and this is the card every got to make.


I just love this chick with the crazy hair.  He reminds me of a Dr. Seuss character and many of the ladies at party last night thought so too!!


Stamps: Hey Chick
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Watercolor Pencils, Bender Pens, 
1 1/2" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals



Man . . . I can't believe how hard the wind has been blowing . . . I thought about going somewhere and then decided I didn't want to venture out.  Guess I will just have to stamp!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: