March 2, 2017

Make a Medallion

Make a Medallion is one of the three new Sale-a-Bration products that is now being offered.  It might look like it is hard to line up but since it is photopolymer, it is easy peasy!!!



This thank you card is one that everyone got to make last Monday night.  The one thing I wish I had done before making this card is to re-ink my Rich Razzleberry ink pad so that there was more striking difference in the two colors on the medallion. 


Stamps: Make a Medallion
Cardstock: Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry, 
Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 6" X 6" Glimmer Paper Assortment Pack
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Pazzleberry
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits, Big Shot, 
Classic Label Punch, Lace Doilies, 
Sponge Daubers, Stampin' Dimensionals 

As soon as I am done posting this I am heading to my stamp room to finish getting things ready for Technique/Stamp club tonight.  We are starting back up and I am excited to share the two techniques with the members tonight. Check back tomorrow and Saturday to see what techniques we worked with tonight.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: