March 18, 2017

Moon Baby

I have jumped right back into stamping after our vacation.  This is one of the cards everyone will be making on Monday night at Make-It-Monday!!


I just love this Moon Baby set and the watercolor pencils!!!


Stamps: Moon Baby
Cardstock: Soft Sky, Early Espresso, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Archival Black
Accessories: Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens, Aquapainter

Hanna and I had a great time on our trip. After a rocky start with the weather on the Saturday we left, the rest of the trip went off without a hitch.  Hanna's hashtag for this vacation was #disneydoesitbest.  I will say they think of everything.  We saw three broadway type musicals, had marvelous food, met many Disney characters, and enjoyed many movies sitting by the pool in the sun.  We got back to Des Moines late Thursday night and I came on home late Friday morning after meeting my sister-in-law for coffee.  I spent the rest of the day and this morning resting and am now ready to get back to my regular activities and schedule.  



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: