March 10, 2017

All Things Thanks

Check out the thank you cards I made for Hanna and my spring break trip. Can you guess where we are going?  

 

Yes . . . the two of us are going on a Disney Cruise and I couldn't resist making some cards to go with it!!


I don't know if we will need thank you cards or not, but if we do I have it covered!!  I had to give equal opportunity to both Minnie and Mickey!!


Stamps: All Things Thanks, Swirly Birds
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Sending Love Stack
Ink: Real Red, Memento Black
Accessories: Bow Builder Punch, Glue Dots

I always like to travel with a few thank you cards and leave them for hotel staff or anyone who has helped us out!!

I am leaving this morning to go to Des Moines to meet Hanna and then our flight leaves at 5:45 in the morning for Orlando.  We will spend the night in Cocoa Beach before boarding our ship on Sunday.  We are planning on a relaxing and fun few days with absolutely nothing on our agenda!  We will just do whatever the mood strikes us.  I will not have Internet access until I get home next Friday evening so I will not be posting until Saturday morning the 18th.  If you have a spring break coming up . . . enjoy!!  If not, have a great week!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Love these cards. You two have a WONDERFUL time.