March 6, 2017

Suite Sentiments 

The last card everyone got to make last Monday is one that could work for any occasion with a quick change out of the sentiment!




I absolutely love the ribbon combo pack that is one of the Sale-a-Bration items this year.  The picture in the brochure surely does not do it just . . . it is just beautiful in person.


Stamps: Suite Sentiments
Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla better 
Ink: Perfect Plum
Accessories: Falling Petals Textured Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, 3/8" Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack

Today started out early with an eye appointment.  I was a little concerned because my eyes had given me such fits during chemo, but believe it or not, they are actually better now than they were this time a year ago.  The eye doctor said they weathered the chemo and all of the prednisone better than he thought they might!!  So yes . . . I need new glasses . . . but actually because my eyes are better.  I came home and have been sleeping ever since because the dilation of my eyes always takes me a long time to recover from and feel like I can see to do anything.  Hopefully I can stamp a little this evening!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: