March 27, 2017

Avant Garden

Back again with Avant Garden, although this time with a different stamp from the set.  This is another of the stamp sets I will miss when Sale-a-Bration comes to a close on Friday.  This is one of the cards everyone will be making tonight at Make-It-Monday.



I love the look of stamping the actual clear blocks for a background effect. There are so many options no two cards will turn out the same.


Stamps: Avant Garden
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Basic Black, 
Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla 
Ink: Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride, 
Pool Party, Basic Black
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelites Dies,
 Layering Ovals  Framelits Dies, 
Big Shot, Clear Blocks, 
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Everything is ready for tonight and loaded in the car.  I think I may work on some stuff for an upcoming craft show the end of April.  I have lots of new things I want to try!!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: