April 1, 2017

Suite Sentiments

Now that Sale-a-Bration is over I have a ton of other cards using sets from the Occasions catalog to share with you.  The Suite Sentiments stamp set has some of the most awesome greetings in it.



This is one of the cards that everyone made at last Monday's Make-It-Monday.


Stamps: Suite Sentiments, Papillion Potpourri
Cardstock: Soft Sky, Wisteria Wonder, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Falling In Love 
Ink: Wisteria Wonder
Accessories: Bitty Butterfly Punch

The weather is so nice today that I just had to go somewhere and as it turned out great minds think alike.  I had thought about calling my friend, Luetta, to see if she wanted to go to lunch today, but before I could get her called she called me, so off to lunch we went.  I plan on spending the rest of the afternoon in my stamping room until the NCAA basketball tournament games come on and then watching basketball all evening long.  Just about a perfect day!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 


Happy Stamping!!


No comments: