April 13, 2017

Special Reason

It always amazes me which stamp sets Stampin' Up! chooses to retire and which ones they choose to keep.  This stamp set is one I am sorry they are not keeping from the Occasions catalog!! I know they can't keep them all . . . but really!!!!




This is another one of the cards everyone got to make on Monday night.


Stamps: Special Reason, All Things Thanks
Cardstock: Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White
Ink:Sweet Sugarplum, Old Olive 
Accessories: Metal Rimmed Pearls

Physical therapy went quite well yesterday and I am hoping that it really helps.  I don't think my shoulder kept me awake quite as much last night so I think that is a good sign.  

Today will be busy with stamping up the remaining packets from last Monday night's stamp night and maybe doing a little reading.  Since I have been on the go quite a bit lately, laundry and things like that are also calling my name . . . not as much fun as stamping or traveling but needs to be done!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: